Wednesday 2 November 2011

Handmade Christmas...

Hi!

I'm going away this weekend (woohoo!) to Dublin for a few days of exploring a new city, eating nice food and attempting to enjoy Guinness. But before the holiday starts, I need to finalise my next workshop at ArtisOn. I can't quite believe it, but my next workshop is Creative Christmas Decorations. Where has the year gone?

Anyway, I've been making a few samples today for the projects I'll be teaching on November the 19th (limited spaces available, check out the ArtisOn website for more details), and I thought I'd show you.

Firstly there's my button wreaths...





Then a few paper projects, baubles:





... and bunting





I think I'll be doing some tealight holders too.

I also wanted to remind everyone that my Digital Scrapbooking Software giveaway is still on - you could win an amazing software package, tried and approved by me!

For details, see my last post.

Thats all from me, have a good bonfire weekend!

Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment