Monday 30 April 2012

New Work in New Places

hello there!

I've been working away for the last month or so, trying to finish my new work for my two new stockists, the New Leaf Gallery in Monmouth, South Wales, and the Leeds Craft Centre and Design Gallery.

Countless childhood holidays in South Wales meant that I was really excited to be invited to take part in the New Leaf Gallery's current exhibition all about Wales. It gave me a chance to seek out old holiday snaps and remind myself of the places I really loved. I've produced 3 pieces which are on sale in the gallery now, here they are:


Tenby Harbour


Whitford Point Lighthouse


Laugharne Castle


This week I will be dropping off 7 pieces at the Leeds Craft Gallery. I am supplying them with a mixture of my usual style of collages and some of my new linocuts. The gallery in Leeds will be only the second place to have some of my new linocuts, which are also on sale in The Gallery, Masham. I have made 3 new collages for Leeds too, featuring some good old Yorkshire landmarks, such as Bootham Bar in York and Settle train station. Drop in there from this wednesday onwards to check them out.



Lastly, I am starting to get really excited about the North Yorkshire Open Studios, which is drawing ever closer! I shall be displaying and selling my work, demostrating papercutting, and probably drinking lots of tea at ArtisOn along with Charlotte Morrison, Ian Scott Massie and Josie Beszant over the two weekends in June. For more information visit the open studios facebook page.
I have also just found out that I am going to be exhibiting and selling at Art in The Pen this year in Skipton
this August. Watch this space for more info...



Thats it from me, have a good week!

Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment