Wednesday 30 May 2012

Open studios Preview

Hello there!

I've mentioned a lot recently the forthcoming event North Yorkshire Open Studios which I am involved in for the first time. I'm really excited as we are so close now, and this week I am spending some time organising my work and deciding how to arrange my 'studio' at ArtisOn.



But before the open studios officially open on Saturday the 9th, ArtisOn will be holding a special preview evening on Friday the 8th of June, which I would love to invite you to.
The preview, which runs from 7pm until 9pm, not only gives visitors a chance to get a first look at the open studios of four artists (Charlotte Morrison, Ian Scott Massie, Josie Beszant and myself), but also launches the newest programme of ArtisOn's creative workshops. The autumn/winter programme features some brand new courses, as well as some back-by-popular-demand favourites, and should you feel tempted to book a place or two during the preview, you'll receive a special 10% discount!



So if you fancy a glass of wine, nibbles and a chance to see it all first, head to ArtisOn on the 8th and join us for a great preview evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment