Monday 23 July 2012

Edges of the World

Hello there!

Edge of the world - the exhibition I have organised and curated for Masham Gallery, opening on Friday and we enjoyed a lovely bustling preview evening. It was great to have two of the exhibition's artists there - Lesley Birch and Ian Scott Massie, and the feedback from the show was all very positive. The exhibition will now run until August 31st, so please pop by if you can. Here's a little taster though of how things are looking....





And speaking of edges of the world..... I have just returned from my second visit to Norway. As you may remember, I stayed in a lovely cabin with some friends last year. We all went back again and this time I got to see a bit more of the little Island of Asmaloy (in the Hvaler region) during a little walk to the local lighthouse (watch this place for a new lighthouse linocut!).




I don't mean to rub it in, but it was beautiful. And the weather was good. Sorry.

Looking forward to seeing you at Edge of the World soon!

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment